The Plastic PE PE washing machines are suitable for work highly polluted materials, which must be separated from contaminants before moving to subsequent stages of processing. The type of material that can be processed: Film with various thickness coming from selective waste collection, industrial waste, post consumer material, agriculture etc; rigid materials such as PP PE,HDPE LDPE, containers, electric batteries, milk bottles, bags, sheets, production waste, etc. Those contaminated waste will be perfectly cleaned, size-reduced and dried ready for the re-granulation phase or the densification phase.
1) This complete production line is used to crush, wash, dewater and dry PP, PEFilm, plastic bags and other kinds rigid plastic made by PE/HDPE/LDPE,PP/BOPP, etc.
2) It takes the advantages of simple structure, easy operation, high capacity,low energy consumption, safety, reliability, etc.
3) This whole production line is automatic controlling, structure arrangement compact, high production efficiency, nice cleanness.
4) Production capacity: 200-1000kg/h.
5) After drying the water content can reach 1-8% (depends on material and the processing chart).
1) Most competitive price, most complete solution, turn-key project.
2) Machines will be made according to your workshop floor plan.
3) The complete line will be designed on the basis of how dirty the flakes are, and choose suitable machinesaccord to your requirements.
4) World famous brand components applied on the production line- SKF bearing, Siemens contactor, Omron temperature, ABB/FUJI invertor, Siemens PLC control etc.
5) The whole production line with CE certification, ISO9001 certification.
In PE and PP washing line combines “sorting, grinding, washing, drying and storing processes in one line. This means dirty and mixed waste materials become a raw material for re-use throughout the process.
Following procedures are integrated in our washing lines or can be added additionally:
1) Material feeding with metal detection
2)Material size-reduced by wet type granulator
For the use of the simultaneous washing and size reduction of soiled feed material
3)High speed of friction washer
Special design of friction washer is used to wash highly contaminated film flakes. They are used for discharging treated material mixed with water from a wet grinder. This also can be used in special cases where the friction washer can be installed in front of or after washing tank and hydro cyclone units.
Sink-float washer is specially used for separating various of solid impurities such as small stones, dirt, metals and glass etc. This large tank is filled with water which has a density of 1 g/cm3. Depending on the application, additives can be added to slightly augment water’s density. Material that goes into this water tank with density greater than 1 g/cm3 will sink to the bottom while materials with density less than 1 g/cm3 will float. In the case of PP/PE films, PP/PE films have a density of around 0.93 g/cm3 which makes it float while other various contaminants will sink to the bottom where it is collected and removed via a conveyor system.
5) Mechanical drying unit
This Mechanical Dryer/Centrifugal Washer operates as a centrifuge for film, regrind and mixed plastics.
6)Thermal drying system
Thermal dryers convey material into a stainless steel cyclone and discharge it through the bottom opening into bags.
The dirty water is collected in a pit and any contamination larger than appr. 0.1 mm is removed. The screened water is stored in a sedimentation basin for the sedimentation of light contamination; the result is circulation water. A pump conveys the circulation water back into the plant.
The dirty water from a washing process is collected, cleaned and then re-circulated. That significantly reduces the amount of fresh water that
would have been needed.