Waste material recycling and reclaiming process often requires much more machinery than a shredder, but it is a key component. Plastic Shredder Machines are used for the initial size-reduction phase, the chips from the shredders are automatically transferred by conveyor into the granulators for finer size-reduction. If with customized screen, the shredders generate the required chip size without granulating.
Industrial Shredding Machines are commonly used because these machines allow "batch-feeding" That is, huge quantities of material whether loose or in big bale can be wholly dumped into the machines vast hoppers using forklift or a belt loaders, and left to do their job without supervision or constant feeding.
Several different sizes of machines with several different rotor diameters and classifying screens are normally available, whatever your material, volume or recycling application, we offer a machine to suit your needs.
Plastic Shredder Machine have been designed for a wide range of applications and industries like in house and general recycling, electronic waste and post-consumer waste handling. It is ideal for especially hard and voluminous products, the input materials can be all kinds like lumps, pipes, film, woven bags; electronic waste like cables and ICBs; paper, wood and other organic materials. Depending on input material and the following process the size of shredded material is defined by the used screen. The shredded material can be directly used or go into the next step of size reduction for example in a granulator.
Material is fed through the hopper in front of a hydraulically operated pusher, which pushes the material load-controlled onto the turning rotor. The material is torn, squeezed and shredded between the rotor knives and a fixed counter knife. The large shredding chamber and loading hopper capacity, combined with the PLC controlled horizontal pusher ensures optimum feeding of material to the rotor therefore achieving the most efficient performance. The screen hole with different perforation diameters determines the size of clippings or shavings. Once the material is shredded, the machine will automatically shut off.
Blades:1. Blades material: SKD11 (D2)
2. Blades can be rotated and used on four edges before replacement
3. Concave ground square blades improve output.
Rotor:1. All AUDOP shredders are equipped with a large diameter flat rotor.
2. The knives are fixed in special knife holders fitted in machined pockets.
3. Optional weld on hard facing is available for abrasive applications.
Screen Basket:1. Quick Change Screens (50 - 100 mm).
2. Quick Change Screen design allows for screens to be easily changed to ensure accurate particle size to fit your specific application.
Bearing:1. Oversized, High Quality Spherical Shaft Bearings.
2. Heavy duty guide bearings and universal couplings for reliable operation.
3. Rotor Water Cooling - optional water cooling through bearing housing to the rotor.
Pusher Hydraulics:1. Twin Speed Hydraulics - fast speed for pusher retraction.
2. Integrated oil/air Cooler maintains the temperature for continuous operation.
3. Cover insulator optional.
Control Cabinet:1. Stand Alone Electrical Control Cabinet - Siemens PLC Control System.
2. Manual & Automatic Controls for Rotor Direction and Hydraulic Force Feeding Device
3. Intelligent Program- motor auto reverse for overload, stop when the machine is idle.
|26 +1pc||34 +2 pcs||42 +2 pcs||54+3 pcs||72 +3pcs|
|Blades material|| D2|
|Cylinder travel length||550mm||950mm||950mm||950mm||950mm|