Water-ring pelletizing systems(also called water ring pelletizers) are suitable for processing a wide range of polymers, unfilled or filled, in reclaim, masterbatch and general compounding.
- Simple start-up: no strands to handle, no water-flow timing concerns.
- Hot die-face cutting: insensitive to melt flow interruptions.
- Continuous production: high productivity.
- Exclusive flex-blade design: no sensitive knife adjustments, extended service life.
- Hot cutting in air: saves power vs. cold strand or underwater cutting.
Waterring pelletizing systems of the series are easy in operation. The operational area is the pelletizing of PE, PP, PS, ABS and similar thermoplastics. Water-ring pelletizing system is completely mounted on the process watertank and forms one unit. Beside the pelletizing head our scope of supply includes the process watertank, the centrifugal dryer and the heat exchanger.
Function mode: The melt goes through die bores, arranged in a circle. Blades, working directly on the surface of the die plate, cut the melt and centrifuge it in the cooling water. The water is injected tangential and form on the surface of the pelletizing head a closed water film. This water film tranports the pellets to the outside of the pelletizing chamber above an over grain separation into the centrifugal dryer - this prevents sticking pellets. At the same time the pellets are cooled down. The retention time of the pellets in the cooling water can be throughput-dependently regulated.
The process water and the pellets are seperated in the centrifugal dryer, which dries the pellets at the same time.
The process water flows back over a filtration into the integrated process water tank. From there it will be reused in the pelletizing chamber, after being cooled down by the heat exchanger.
Audop supplies all the products and systems you need to produce the high-quality pellets your business demands. And, since we offer a full range of model sizes, you get more than just proven quality and reliability. You get the freedom to build your pelletizing line around the system components that meet your exact requirements. All subsystem and support equipment such as screen changers, diverter valves, heating systems, classifiers, dryers, water systems, control panels, etc may be included to provide a total system concept. The end result is superior quality, highly reliable machine lines that turn pellets into bigger profits for you.
While the above may sound similar to other suppliers, we can assure you that the specific execution that we utilize is dramatically better. Upon request we can provide further specifics of our unique and proprietary approaches, on-going continuous improvements and can supply specific contact references. You can easily see why billions of pounds (kilograms) of pellets are produced every year on Audop's pelletizers.
- Constant high pellet quality.
- Saving. Less power consumption cost per kilogram, reduced floor space occupation and operator attendance.
- High efficiency and high throughput. Combines three functions in one, such as shredding, extruding and palletizing. Many materials can be processed directly without need of upstream pre-shredding, resulting in a dramtic reduction in operational costs.