2. Hydraulic pusher, independent power systems, solid structure, smooth running, can shred large bundles of plastics,convenient feeding.
3. Spindle driven by a gear box, smooth running, low noise, large torque.
4. PLC program control system, fully automatic operation to make machine run more safe and reliable.
5. Knife material: Cr12MoV (Japanese brands SKD-11, U.S grade D2); low use and maintenance costs, easy to replace.
6. Rotary knives adopt "V" shaped installation manner, to make rotary knives cut materials evenly, reduce energy consumptionand noise; each rotary knife has four cutting edges, can be rotated 90 ° to use continuously if one side is worn out.
7. Fixed knife can be adjusted to maintain the gap with rotary knife. Each fixed knife can be rotated 180 ° to use continuously if worn.
Blades on the rotor can be disassembled, easy to clean and maintain.
8. Material size can be adjusted by screen size.
9. Natural rubber rings to reduce vibration protecting the drive components of gear box.
Waste plastic shredder machine,Industrial Shreddering Machine, Plastic Shredder
Waste material recycling and reclaiming process often requires much more machinery than a shredder, but it is a key component. Plastic Shredder Machines are used for the initial size-reduction phase, the chips from the shredders are automatically transferred by conveyor into the granulators for finer size-reduction. If with customized screen, the shredders generate the required chip size without granulating.
Industrial Shredding Machines are commonly used because these machines allow "batch-feeding" That is, huge quantities of material whether loose or in big bale can be wholly dumped into the machines vast hoppers using forklift or a belt loaders, and left to do their job without supervision or constant feeding.
Several different sizes of machines with several different rotor diameters and classifying screens are normally available, whatever your material, volume or recycling application, we offer a machine to suit your needs.
Applications of Plastic Shredder Machine, plastic shredder
Plastic Shredder Machine have been designed for a wide range of applications and industries like in house and general recycling, electronic waste and post-consumer waste handling. It is ideal for especially hard and voluminous products, the input materials can be all kinds like lumps, pipes, film, woven bags; electronic waste like cables and ICBs; paper, wood and other organic materials. Depending on input material and the following process the size of shredded material is defined by the used screen. The shredded material can be directly used or go into the next step of size reduction for example in a granulator.
Material is fed through the hopper in front of a hydraulically operated pusher, which pushes the material load-controlled onto the turning rotor. The material is torn, squeezed and shredded between the rotor knives and a fixed counter knife. The large shredding chamber and loading hopper capacity, combined with the PLC controlled horizontal pusher ensures optimum feeding of material to the rotor therefore achieving the most efficient performance. The screen hole with different perforation diameters determines the size of clippings or shavings. Once the material is shredded, the machine will automatically shut off.
Advantages of Plastic Shredder for Lump and block1. Adopted advanced European technologies, simple to operate, easy to use, high efficiency.
2. Low speed, high torque gear drive.
3. Cost-effective, low-input with high return.
4. Special design is available for customers’ specific requirements on different capacity and various materials.
5. Demonstrations and trials with your material on our machine is available.
6. Separate electric control cabinet with Siemens PLC Control System.
7. The whole system conforms to the applicable CE safety standards.
Details of Shredder Blades/Knives
Blades:1. Blades material: SKD11 (D2)
2. Blades can be rotated and used on four edges before replacement
3. Concave ground square blades improve output.
Rotor:1. All AUDOP shredders are equipped with a large diameter flat rotor.
2. The knives are fixed in special knife holders fitted in machined pockets.
3. Optional weld on hard facing is available for abrasive applications.
Screen Basket:1. Quick Change Screens (50 - 100 mm).
2. Quick Change Screen design allows for screens to be easily changed to ensure accurate particle size to fit your specific application.
Bearing:1. Oversized, High Quality Spherical Shaft Bearings.
2. Heavy duty guide bearings and universal couplings for reliable operation.
3. Rotor Water Cooling - optional water cooling through bearing housing to the rotor.
Pusher Hydraulics:1. Twin Speed Hydraulics - fast speed for pusher retraction.
2. Integrated oil/air Cooler maintains the temperature for continuous operation.
3. Cover insulator optional.
Control Cabinet:1. Stand Alone Electrical Control Cabinet - Siemens PLC Control System.
2. Manual & Automatic Controls for Rotor Direction and Hydraulic Force Feeding Device
3. Intelligent Program- motor auto reverse for overload, stop when the machine is idle.
|26 +1pc||34 +2 pcs||42 +2 pcs||54+3 pcs||72 +3pcs|
|Blades material|| D2|
|Cylinder travel length||550mm||950mm||950mm||950mm||950mm|
Note: Due to continuous research and development, specifications shown on quotation sheet may be different with that on this catalog. Correct specifications are based on the quotation sheet.
Your requirements are the basis for our development and a daily challenge to bring to fruition, please do not hesitate to inquiry us.
- Very thick welded sheet steel support;
- Support for barrel roller bearings with sealing system against dust and liquids;
- High thickness shafts with special anti-wear steel cutters and spacers to facilitate unloading of shred material.
- New graduated arrangement of cutter teeth for better taking and cut progress;
- Welded sheet metal hopper for top loading;